24.76°C Vancouver

May 27, 2026 11:21 AM - Connect Newsroom - Jasmine Singh

Ranveer Singh Responds to FWICE Non-Cooperation Directive Amid Don 3 Controversy

Share On
ranveer-singh-responds-to-fwice-non-cooperation-directive-amid-don-3-controversy
The FWICE has effectively barred Singh from working with its members until the matter is resolved and has supported producers in seeking reimbursement for alleged pre-production losses of Rs 45 crore. (Photo: Facebook/Ranveer Singh)

Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh has issued a statement following the Federation of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE) imposing a non-cooperation directive against him in light of the ongoing Don 3 issue. This decision was announced during a press conference recently after Singh's unexpected exit from Farhan Akhtar's eagerly awaited film.

The FWICE has effectively barred Singh from working with its members until the matter is resolved and has supported producers in seeking reimbursement for alleged pre-production losses of Rs 45 crore. In response, Singh’s spokesperson noted that the actor chose to remain silent throughout the ordeal.

"Ranveer respects the film industry and everyone involved with the Don franchise. He believes that professional matters and personal relationships should be approached with dignity, maturity, and respect," the statement said.

The actor also expressed his best wishes for the Don team, reiterating his decision to avoid discussing the situation publicly. "Despite various narratives and speculations, Ranveer feels no need to respond or fuel conjecture. His focus remains on his work and upcoming commitments. He continues to respect and support everyone involved, wishing the franchise ongoing success. Choosing restraint and grace during such times has always been a deliberate choice for him," the statement concluded.

Latest news

karan-aujla-gets-angry-at-fan-during-australia-concert
PollywoodAug 18, 2026

Karan Aujla Gets Angry at Fan During Australia Concert

Punjabi singer Karan Aujla lost his temper at a fan during his live concert in Adelaide, Australia. During the show, a fan threw a jacket onto the stage, prompting Aujla to briefly stop his performance. Karan Aujla challenged the fan to come forward and angrily asked, “Are you crazy?” However, his anger soon subsided, and he handled the situation calmly by signing the fan’s jacket. Karan Aujla is currently in Australia as part of his “P-Pop Culture Tour,” performing live shows across the country.
7-dogs-trailer-released-salman-khan-and-sanjay-dutts-action-packed-reunion-raises-excitement
BollywoodAug 13, 2026

‘7 Dogs’ Trailer Released: Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt’s Action-Packed Reunion Raises Excitement

The India release trailer of the global action-thriller ‘7 Dogs’ was unveiled by actor Salman Khan on Thursday. The film is scheduled to hit cinemas across India on August 21, 2026. The trailer features high-octane action sequences involving Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt, marking the reunion of the two Bollywood veterans on screen after a long time. Their appearance together has already generated significant excitement among fans. The action-packed promo gives audiences their first glimpse of the Salman-Sanjay duo in an international action setting. The film brings together actors and filmma
mithun-chakraborty-undergoes-successful-surgery-suvendu-adhikari-visits-him-in-kolkata-hospital
BollywoodAug 07, 2026

Mithun Chakraborty undergoes successful surgery; Suvendu Adhikari visits him in Kolkata hospital

Senior actor and BJP leader Mithun Chakraborty underwent surgery at a private hospital in Kolkata on Thursday. According to doctors, the procedure was successful and his condition is stable. Hospital officials said the surgery was performed to remove a metal plate that had been implanted following an earlier accident. Doctors confirmed the operation was completed without complications and that Chakraborty is recovering under medical supervision. West Bengal Assembly Opposition Leader Suvendu Adhikari visited Chakraborty at the hospital on Friday morning to inquire about his health. No further
bigg-boss-season-20-teaser-released-premiere-set-for-sept-6
BollywoodAug 06, 2026

'Bigg Boss' Season 20 teaser released, premiere set for Sept. 6

The first teaser for the 20th season of the reality television show 'Bigg Boss' was released Tuesday, confirming that actor Salman Khan will return as the show's host. The teaser was shared by JioHotstar and Colors TV. According to the promotional video, the new season will premiere on Sept. 6. In the teaser, Salman Khan is seen making an entry on horseback before saying, "Jo Karan Arjun mein hua tha, woh hoga ab Bigg Boss mein..." The full details of the upcoming season, including the list of contestants, have not yet been announced.
mahabharat-actor-pradeep-rawat-cremated-in-mumbai-film-fraternity-pays-final-respects
BollywoodAug 05, 2026

Mahabharat actor Pradeep Rawat cremated in Mumbai; film fraternity pays final respects

Veteran actor Pradeep Rawat, best known for portraying Ashwatthama in the iconic television series Mahabharat, was cremated on Wednesday in Goregaon, Mumbai, near Best Colony. Family members, friends and several personalities from the film industry gathered to pay their final respects. The actor's son, Vikramaditya, was overcome with emotion as he bid farewell to his father during the last rites. Rawat, who also appeared in acclaimed films such as Lagaan and Ghajini, passed away on Tuesday evening at the age of 74. His death marks the end of a distinguished career spanning television and cinem

Related News